Monday, September 19, 2011

easy n simple

I wish this early morning have a big pouring rain which would give me a reason NOT VISITNG to the outlets.. Hehehe.. unfortunately it was not!! Well, so need to resume back to work at early morning with my half open eyes n blur blur face...OKIE, I prepared my breakfast to take along with me, so i won't hungry in the halfway which it is difficult to find food... My travelling for today was wandering around with the cloudy day.. yeah, i love cloudy day which not too hot NOR too cold, with the breezing wind...
The outlets i traveled today were in the estate, not much car driving ALONG with me.. and the radio frequency was not accepting well. Lucky me, the car have cd player so i played the old english love song THROUGHOUT my journey.. Duhh.. it was a not bad experience where i felt calm with nature and far away from the hectic world... having my humming song along, make my life so calm.. For a moment, Life's so simple...

my breakfast~ bread n white coffee ^^

lonely road....

the 'bald' estate..  ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment