Tuesday, November 15, 2011

H@ppY BiRThd@y

One more candle added on my cake!!! Pheww, not a teenager anymore but to a lady stage....
Opps... should be said I've been away from this stage (teenager) long ago.... Wahahaha...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to myself!!!! Happy birthday to me~ happy birthday to me~ Happy birthday to meeee~ Happy birth-day tooo meeee!!!
Well since young, my family and myself didn't celebrate birthday but would have a dinner together. (just back from dinner at Tambun~seafood...yummy)
Yesterday i have my dinner at Sakae Sushi with my best friends. Thanks Fiona and SC!! Appreciate every moments we gather. Friends forever!!
I received lots of wishes from my friends by sms and FB msg.. Thanks!!! I've been fully occupied by blessing.. >,< 


del feliz cumpleaños

No comments:

Post a Comment