Monday, January 23, 2012

cny

Happy Chinese New Year!!!
M trying to update more regarding on myself but after a few minutes of thinking nothing to update.. Today is a chinese new year according to lunar calender. Yep, now my house full of relatives... opps... is my neighbour a.k.a cousin's house, not my house but we link together lar... so full of noise. But how come i sat down in front of my pc to update the blog? well, just felt when grew up the cny feel become lesser or negligible.. hahaha... but i enjoyed the feeling of holiday!! no need to wake up so early to prepare to go work... yeah~ And now also a season of friends gathering where all the outstation friends bck to hometown..
okie, cousins calling me.. so wanna cut of crapping here to appreciate every single seconds i have for my new year n holidays as i'm going to start working on wednesday. YES is third day of cny... wahhhh...so sienz...

P.S~ GONG XI FA CHAI everyone!! HUAT ar!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment