Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Barbie worLd

It is so good if the life is just an imagination of ur own creation, in other word is unrealistic.. i do believe we have our own imagination of the life we wanna have... this morning my mind came a song of "Barbie Girl"  from Aqua which the barbie girl live in the pretty human made plastic world...

I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation


I'm a blonde single girl in the fantasy world
Dress me up, take your time, I'm your dollie
You're my doll, rock and roll, feel the glamour and pain
Kiss me here, touch me there, hanky-panky

You can touch, you can play
You can say I'm always yours, oooh whoa


Haha... i just like the words of Imagination, life is your creation. As i don't wish to stay in barbie world where the life been fully controlled.
Human world never been satisfied of what they have right now, will always ask for more.. ^^

1 comment:

  1. Ever listen to Happy Boys and Girls instead ;)

    I've got a feeling you could use a little smile
    Hoping you could stay there for just a little while
    Making a lot of noise up there, throw your hands up in the air.

    ReplyDelete