Thursday, June 2, 2011

KL's Meeting

These few days, i'm at KL for so called training and meeting purposes.. okie, still got some meeting, more to kena shoots n pushed meeting.. haha... LAst minutes and unorganized flow again.. So we been pushed to collect the delivery order (DO) from 386 schools by 1week.. YESS is 386 and each school have few DO's need to been approved by the headmaster/asst headmaster. MOST important now is school holiday.. Why we been terribly rushing? Start from beginning, my top management said the DO collected by transporter company. By the end, we the one need to collect...
Anyway, the stayed at KL was still not bad lar.. have my lunch at Tropicana club house and my dinner at Puchong..

sunset outside my office- tropicana Merchant Square
   
Hot media hotel same row with my office
the room..
have my brunch at Tropicana Club house
my dinner at one of my boss business- Original Kayu restaurant, puchong
Lassy Mango-yogurt drink.. taste good.. yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment