Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Moody moody~~

damnn it.. today the mood really bad!! This morning i have a meeting with top management, by there i get to know why today our company meeting divided into two session.. I was in the early session where the employees there can get the confirmation for the job.. while another half session was held after lunch, which the meeting was regarding on "disposed" them from the company.. at that time the environment was gloomy even my top management felt bad for them but cant help up... although my relation with colleagues is quite ok so when i heard this news, i got shocked, unbelievable and fed up.. as i don't know when is my turn of getting "dispose" just like them.. ouchh... this company gave alot of uncertainty and insecurity for me.. hope the luck will change good towards us...
and i believe it will...

looks greyish but there will be a hope...


No comments:

Post a Comment