Sunday, July 31, 2011

RanDom Me...



Recently i like to use paint program for drawing something popped out from my mind at that moment. Now, my drawing shows is regarding on myself. Lets start with the Mr. sunny, where it related with my chinese name.. But in the truth i'm not really as shine as the sun... so it bring some dark characters on my drawing which show me sometime i'm a pessimistic, ermm.. maybe most of the time but i tend to be strong of being beaten up by the bad characters... Well, i'm quite a "act cool" person which i not that friendly towards someone that i not really know or people i tend not to know them.. so this made people felt that i'm abit "icy"... hehehe... Okie, what about the flowers in painting? For me it shows, the hope for the life whenever met up with the bad/dark times.. so whenever how dark is it, still will be hope for tomorrow...






No comments:

Post a Comment