Thursday, May 12, 2011

Hectic days~ LangKawi


the view

woww.. these few days i'm really have a hectic life..ok let me start my day during sunday.. i started working from early morning where i go traveled around schools of Kulim area with my partner. Then, after back from Kulim i need went to guardian working for another half day.. yes, i'm working part time... Ok that day guardian extended it shop hour which i reached home around 12am.. ahhha.. it was midnight.. when reached home i need to pack my clothes for langkawi working trip for the next day.

when reached langkawi

SO the next day i drove my car to Kuala Kedah, parking my car there and took ferry over Langkawi.. i reached there around 11.15am.. my partner came to take me and my mother we straight away went to visit school...  after that, i checked in Citin hotel nearby Kuah town there.. Well, the recptionist of Citin Hotel were friendly..ermm.. the hotel can consider clean but small..Can access wi-fi but just at their lobby oni.. if u walk-in the price is much higher than u booked thru online.. lucky i brought my netbook along so i booked it thru http://www.booking.com/. haha... ok after check-in was my free time.. Me and my mum went to buy some chocolates nearby there.. but at night really nothing much can be done..

The Citin Hotel

lobby of hotel, where i sat there online


Came to tuesday i need to wake up early to travel to langkawi school and met up with PPD officer.. well just like aroutine job again.. So we took 2.30pm ferry back to Kuala Kedah and drove back home.. Really tiring.. as just after reach home, i need to rush to guardian again.. I only take a good rest after worked from guardian.. slept right away after changing my clothes as have a bad headache that moment.. this morning just back to my routine job again...

able snap some pic after visiting school

the beach ~~
ferry back to Kuala Kedah~ My FeRRy 2
 
P.S~ the camera quality just so-so + lacking of time, make me didn't take much picture ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment