Monday, May 16, 2011

start to be...

Ok, for this moment i start to be stressed up with my job.. well, i'm a team leader of few customer service exec so that's mean i need to manage people..no more just-a-follow job anymore.. By mean team leader also will be kena tembak 1st whenever there are problems occur.. i'm a newbie for managing people especially a different races from me..ermm..pls i dun have any discrimination with it.. they are good and easily to mix with but maybe i'm alittle 'kia si'... so i do push one of the cse who i think a little lag behind where just cover up less than 50% store given to incharge.. This make me a bit frustrated as another 1 week plus is month end yet haven't finish the list given. THeN another frustration was i just knew my salary was same with my cse!!! haihhh... Now i start to be imbalance for it..

trying cope with this word @.@
 P.S~ so for this moment what u people start to be...?

No comments:

Post a Comment