Thursday, May 5, 2011

Out Of Voices....

ok, i don't have a sweet voice but can say have a 'cartoon' voice.. hahha... unfortunately today my voice out of system, can't function well.. ahhemm.. still need to talk whole day..ermm.. not whole day but 3/4 day.. hehe.. So it make my day so difficult... and noww my sore throat getting worserrrr!! Hope so the system won't die off for tomorrow but if really do, pls make it die longer baa... hahaha...
actually at one time i don't like my voice but think back of the mute ppl that wana have voices, so i really appreciate my voice but definitely still cant say "i love my voice"

2 comments:

  1. hehe ....
    now u having "sexy voice"
    :p

    Care Care ya ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..now getting better dy.. but still have abit 'sexy' voice..

    ReplyDelete