Saturday, August 6, 2011

stomachAche.. female.. colors..

Today i'm doing nothing but just have a bad stomachache... erm... just because i'm a female which every month most probably have to go through this 'suffering' stage... haha.. thanks to my mum she went to chinese pharmacy bought traditional medicine for me to easy my pain... now i getting better!!Well, this is just one of the symptoms, there are more out than this! Why i wanna share out here? Wahahaa... to let you guys who read this pls take care of ur concerning female friends and family.. U know female is not an easy role to handle with... For this moment, i still trying to lead my female roles to a colorful life as i wish to be..
while below is another random painting of my own. This shown basically the characters of having a dull but still hope there are a trait of having freely and unbound personality. opps... just some stupid analysis.. haha..

colors



3 comments:

  1. interesting drawing..haha...and take care ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..angel..thanks for the compliment..u really kind to me leh.... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..i said the truth only...^^

    ReplyDelete