Monday, August 22, 2011

bluey monday

Dear Bloggie,

opps.... monday blues reaches me again!!! Arghh... Been a week i didn't care bout u.. How are you? Lets me update with u. Haha... for last week my routine were little different than previously... erm.. basically still working lah then attending interview, yumchai-ing session, trimming my hair, watching Wilber Pan,潘玮柏 mini signature concert (haha.. he just look exactly in tv), repairing my car, watching drama, clicking clixsense here and there, went window shopping etc... So this make me neglected you.. Hope u won't mind ya... after all just little changes only and also used up more $$.. hehe.. take this as ur rest and my relaxing week... =)

                                                                                                                                            Yours truly,
                                                                                                                                             yq

No comments:

Post a Comment