Thursday, August 11, 2011

ChoCoLate

Recently my fridge have kinder bueno where i manage to have some but after all my niece n nephew have it finish.. this make me think nowadays the children are so lucky, but because of it they do not know how to appreciate it... no matter in food or materials.. Haha.. so my topic for my blog today is CHOCOLATE.
I like chocolates... for me chocolate is a dessert where it is sweet, milky and tasty and also represent happiness.. Remember when i was small time, this dessert was a treasure as my parent seldom bought for us... mostly when it had best buy promotion or even chinese new year they only will get more for us... The brand we used to eat was cadbury... haha.. Thanks to my uncle also, when he traveled he would bought us a chocolates as well.. yummy yummy...
After growing up, i manage to get myself a chocolates whenever i wish to eat.. but the flavor of chocolates changed from sweet milky to dark bitter choco... till now i still enjoy chocolates very much but the taste, the feeling are different for small time.. i can't describe out... Maybe lack of happiness, where everything is so naive and pure when small.. When grew older, the understanding and confronting in this world make my naive disappear little by little...


2 comments: