Monday, March 21, 2011

my wEekeNd

Saturday, 19th March 2011

I have my breakfast with my beloved cousin at SUBWAY and know what? Her sandwich was w/o vegetables..erhemm she are carnivorous (opps.. hope she wont read it ;p). I promised to bring her there before her delivery. She know i used to hang out at SUBWAY for few hours with my BFF to have breakfast. haha..she wondering how delicious is it the sandwich? 



Next, brought my mum to blow her hair at saloon and then to Jusco. No working part time on that day.. wahaha..but still busy being a 'good' daughter cum driver.. That saturday was a rainy day and also traffic day, i used an hour journey frm my hse to Kulim during night time.. Felt helpless of being driver that time @#$%& wuekk...

twin towers condominium

Then my next destination was to pg where i accompanied my cousin to fetch her hubby to his friend house.. Wah.. is a condominium look like a twin towers.. penangites for sure u know which condo is it.. After dropping her hubby we went yumcha-ing at Pappa Rich. 1st time been there, environment not bad a suitable place for yumcha-ing. Have bread toast n so called "organic" soya drink a recommended frm vietnamese waiter there (mmm..if not mistaken la).. the taste there still ok-la...(but not recommend for next time ^_^)

pappa rich at E-gate, penang
 Sunday, 20th March 2011

Ok, i'm working part time yesterday..So nothing special la.. but i used few hrs to upload my BFF wedding picture to facebook.. need to do choose some selective picture and scapped down description as well as tagging ppl in the picture.. Well, the wedding was held on Rawang last week, 13th March... It took me 1 week to upload that pics.. paiseh.. abit lazy 2 upload as the line not really good recently and my dear PC alrd accompany me around 8 yrs not functioning well dy..need to retire soon.. haizz... need some sponsor frm my bro to get a new PC.. but not that easy, unless win numbers lor.. lolz :P

Lets take alook at the pics for the wedding at Rawang^^
preparing for ceremony later

pretty bride with cutie ^^


before the groom enter the house, the jimuis start playing the groom n friends


after the games, the jimuis let the groom came in
~ Happy family ~
big fish ~
vegetables


bride's relatives


1 comment: