Wednesday, March 23, 2011

SNake vs MiracLe

SNake..yuckss.. a scary creature for me.. Erm.. Actually it happen on monday midnight, where a mini snake "visiting" my house. Ahha..yaya..just a mini snake but it make us shocked and my bros busy of catching the snake.. quite kelam-kabut during the process of catching it and they used up half hour to capture it.. *big clap for my bro* :D
process catching the snake
when it been caught in the conatainer



snake

                  =================================================

Come to another thinking of my own just which to share off here. This morning when i have breakfast with my BFF, we chat alots include of this word MIRACLE. We have almost same opinion of this particular word i.e. we wish to have miracle but it wont happen easily so at last we need to work for the 'miracle' to happen. Haha... in others saying is we not really believe in miracle but still wish to have miracle happen to us la (^_^). *pray to god* hehe..
Maybe the miracle we hope is whatever we wish will be come true... greedy? haha.. human owiz greed for something this is what i can say... XD (opps..later kena scold.. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment