Saturday, March 26, 2011

RaiNinG saTurday

Tik Tik Tik.. the time passes second by second, minutes by minutes n hour by hour.. Outside my window still can see the rain pouring down to the earth.. have a cooling n raining saturday where the weather is very nice to have blanket wrapping up urself and also have a hot drinks.. neither i have both right now coz writing in the blog with my wuliao-ing words..


is a quiet lorong of chicken rice shop

Opps..wat a nonsense opening.. haha... raining day make me lazier than before make me cant concentrate on the writing. For most people weekend is like sunny day, where it feel warm and blissful day for outings. As raining day look greyish when u look to the sky. So do u all like raining day? I do believe many restaurants dislike raining as it effect their business. But this raining saturday make my thinking wandering around till nowhere. not bad duhh... haha... =)
Furthermore today is EARTH HOUR, support it as our earth is getting sicker n sicker... raining day replace our air-cond day.. yeah.. BTW i seldom use air-cond, i'm just a tv adddict.. for this earth hour will switch off my tv... by one hour i will stay in darkness.. @.@




2 comments:

  1. hehe ...
    to support earth hour , i am now commenting your blog in dark ~~~
    :D

    prefer to have a raining midnight or afternoon , a cup of coffee + some ebooks can help me kill a lot of times in this wonderful atmosphere....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah..u really supportive leh to our mother earth as well to my blog..thx alot XD

    yeah..i prefer raining in midnight too, a hot tea + chatting with my BFF.. enjoying.. may u enjoy ur raining moment ya ^^

    ReplyDelete