Wednesday, March 16, 2011

waitinG..


I do believe alot of ppl don't like waiting.. erm... some sorts of torturing moments when u have something to do next..ahha..yup..torturing.. As u can't even do the next things cz u worry that the person/things will be reach when u away.. Today i kept on waiting for an email which indicated me the venue of my interview.. it take me around one and the half hour to receive.. lucikly is not so late as i managed to go to bank and then  to the interview.  

my waiTinG for mail is like a walk at the staircase as need to be alert until the mail beeps in my inbox.. @@




2 comments:

  1. Sometime , the longer you wait, the better taste of the outcome :D
    Good thing worth waiting , but not all ofcos ~~

    All the best to your interview~~
    with sweetest outcome !~!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. maybe for sometimes but definitely not yesterday.. ^^

    ReplyDelete