Saturday, April 2, 2011

BoRinG mE

omg... today i have a super duper boring saturday.. erm..actually i been used to be bored for my daily life but i still feel ok with it duno why this saturday the BORE feeling increase... wuekk... maybe just now i can't online as my mum using my pc to watch pps and no drama for me to watch and no car for me to go out..opps keep complaining pula.. haha.. now i need to find something to do to decrease this feeling.. haha.. thanks to my BLOG as it gave me a tiny space to scrap down my feeling. next i will find my cousin go yumcha-ing later.. haizz..but she still in penang.. think think think.. who somemore can go yumcha with me? anyway wait for my cousin to come back oni decide, now continue to online..

a sunset in front my house
p.s~ feeling better now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment