Friday, April 15, 2011

LiFe

Life is a unexpected one way journey, once the time pass it will be history of ur life story.. So i always wish to choose the life i wanna to be not the life choosing me to be... BUT it seem very difficult as we have many issues to face on, which doubt us to be have a life we wana be. Nevertheless, i do appreciate the every moment as i won't know what's going on for tomorrow..
I read an article of interviewing Angelica Lee Sin Jie (lead actress  of the movie-The Eye) on her newly released book , Before I Say “Yes, I Do”. The book is regarding on her journey to India that touch her personally and spiritually before she entered her new phase of life- marriage. This trip was a self-discover/soul-searching journey for her where she have the opportunity to listen to her deep voices of herself. It was amazing to have this kind of trip where we know ourselves better. I like her way to been courage and clear to the things that she wana do. Till now i'm still exploring my self-discover of what i truly want on my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment