Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sigh-inG

I felt really disappointed with my new job... haih..i dunno from where should i start to say. As i know they really can change the jobscope on what they told us during offering the job.. now i need to travel from penang to Matang (nearby Taiping if not mistaken) then from Kulim to Bandar Baharu. One is heading to south and the other heading to east. wuahhh.. previously they just said i need handling penang area w/o travelling much and coordinate the cs bout their visiting to school.. *speechless*
The matter is, should i continue to stay there? Ermm.. Maybe should give a chance for them, maybe i will like my job later on..hope so... Anyway I don't want to be job hunter again...pls.. i need $$$ la.. if i quit no input just got output.. how long i can survive?? sob sob sob.. Ggrrhh.. i should stay on until i get a better offer.. no matter how difficult is it... bless myself...
need dim of light to guide me out

2 comments:

  1. hmmm..keep on finding ya..u sure wil found 1...in the mean time just gv a try lo..will u all the best gal!

    ReplyDelete