Saturday, April 23, 2011

MY LUNCH


YEAHHH...IS FRIDAYY!!! Opps just reach saturday.. Actually should be enjoyable as weekend is reaching... (yup, reaches right now) But don't know why i felt tiredness of getting all the jobs which are so much uncertainty.. haizz... STOP crapping all this unhappy and nonsense.. OK lets share what i have for my lunch today at PETRONAS station.. wonder of what i have there? HAHA..I have a cup of maggie mee and my dessert was an ice-cream.. sitting there alone to have my food..yum yum.. peace and undisturb.. felt freshie as never done this before.. ^^

4 comments:

  1. next time come find me lunch la...dun eat unhealthy food...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok..but seem quite difficult dy coz by next week i need traveling for my job purpose..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, dun take too much cup mee leh... u can talk to ur boss you dont want to travel so much. preferred to be the backup in the office!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... actualy not start travel but next week going to lor. My boss don care so much de la..

    ReplyDelete